There are big, big changes in the Woolet Apps, both for Android and iOS! Check out what’s new.
At the end of October we were looking for beta testers for both the iOS app update and the brand-new feature, Lost&Found. We were very happy with the feedback our users provided us! Now, we’re able to say that the work is complete, and we’re ready to show you what we’ve prepared with the help of the beta testers team.
Woolet 2.0 for Android
There’s a huge change to the Android app! Due to the new features, we’ve decided to create a brand new app: Woolet 2.0. So, apart from the previous functions, we’ve introduced the following:
- A new feature: Lost&Found. You can control items tagged with a unique serial code via the mobile app, check which Woolet devices are secured by it, and get notifications and updates about the tagged items. More about the Lost&Found feature itself can be found here: http://lostfound.today/
- A re-designed app onboarding. Now, it’s easier to navigate through the app. It was created with tips from our testers, so the user experience should me much more intuitive.
- A simplified main menu and side bar
- Synchronization with Woolet devices has been improved.
- Adding a new device is easier – there’s new screen dedicated to this purpose.
The iOS app update
After the introduction of iOS 10, some iPhone users noticed problems with mobile apps that required Bluetooth connection. Our developers worked really hard and fixed all of the reported bugs, which was confirmed by the beta testers and their feedback. So, what’s new?
- A new feature: Lost&Found. Analogously to the Android version, you can control items tagged with a unique serial code via the mobile app, check which Woolet devices are secured by it, and get notifications and updates about the tagged items. More about the Lost&Found feature itself can be found here: http://lostfound.today/.
- New language versions. Apart from English, there’s also German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
- Bluetooth connection fixes
- A few minor bug fixes
Questions, inquiries, tips . . . or if you simply want to say “hi”. The best way to reach us is to write an email to: SUPPORT@WOOLET.CO